The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Hey little boy!"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Connan looked at the gun, and although he took it, he said "You know, most people wouldn't be handing this back to me so soon."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Soul Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:06 pm

"Wh..why not?" she said, slightly regretting handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:11 pm

"I did just shoot what looked like a kid. And you."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:34 am

Cross suddenly started laughing, "That 'kid'..." she continued laughing. "Stupid me...ran away with out it's balloon..me thinking he wanted it back." she wiped a tear from her eye. "Sometimes, I really think I'm a retard. How can I let myself get into a situation like that? But.. thank you.. you saved my life..even though you shot me..oh the irony.." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:54 pm

"Very ironic."

And why did you do that, Connan? Connan knew she couldn't see him, this dark haired menace the appeared every now and then.

So Connan didn't answer him.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:34 am

"Hmm.." She looked around and noticing it getting darker. "Um..Can you take me out of here? I don't have a good feeling about this place now."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:22 am

The dark haired stranger grabbed Connan by a collar, and threw him into a wall. Don't you ignore me!

Connan knew to her, it must look like he'd just backed himself into a wall for no reason, but the instinct to fight bit him and wouldn't let go. He threw a punch at the stranger, satisfied when he felt it connect.

"You sure you don't want to be ignored? My attention can be a bad thing... Oh, yeah, let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 am

Yuuki blinked, "What was that? A bug? A ghost?" She wondered why he punched the air.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:06 am

"Just...nothing. A bug. let's go."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:45 pm

She followed him, keeping a safe distance. "Do you want me to beat it up?" She asked looking at the floor smirking.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:18 pm

The stranger was following them, and Connan knew that.

"I don't think you could. Safest maybe just to run."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:06 pm

She looked behind them but didn't see anything. "Why run? There's nothing following us." She continued to glance behind her, trying to see something.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:50 pm

"The point of shadowing is that your prey isn't meant to see you."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 am

Yuuki gulped and looked up at Connan, "Why is he after you?"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Connan stared at her.

"You can see him?"
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Soul Points : 63

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:59 pm

stepped out of the shadow he chuckles lightly. And when the light hit his face, they could see the mismatch eyes and it was glowing in the darkness

"No need to be excited...I'm not in mood for fight"

He spotted on the mess around them and then his smirk got wider. Steeping closer to the girl, he leaned in and whispering "You got something sweet right there" and he was pointed at her injury
Back to top Go down
http://butterflies-inc.livejournal.com
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:39 am

Connan laughed - and his double disapeeared.

"I just shot a demon to oblivion. Vampire, you want to try me, I'll do the same to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hey little boy!"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2