The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Battle [PRIVATE]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm

i block his daggers "no she houses half my power do you think i would be stupid to leave my self powerless" i laugh " each child she bares will take a part of my power till she is no more"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Joseph fell to his knees most of his power was gone and victor seemed hopless. He looked at him with cold eyes.
"He will stop you."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:33 pm

i laugh as i see him fall to his knees "he is pathetic he couldn't stop me from killing you2 i say reaching out with my blade and placing it against his throat enjoying my moment of victory "once you are dead i will take my pleasure with Jessica and your son will die"
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Soul Points : 100

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 pm

A yoyo wrapped around Joseph and dragged him off. Que appeared his wings full spread and an annoyed look on his face. He looked at Joseph.
"Did you start without me Joseph." Que said and then pulled out a gold flute.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:39 pm

I yell out in anger at having my chance once again torn away from me "you little whelp" i yell sending poisoned spikes towards him.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Once the spikes got close enough then became super slow and then que tap them with his golden flute knocking them to the ground.
"Sigh I didn't want to kill you yet, but you hurt Joseph so I'm gonna make you suffer."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 pm

I laugh "you , you little winged brat" i say" you couldn't hurt me , if he couldn't what could you do play me a lullaby" i said mockingly
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Que started to play tune. The moon hover directly above them and true a radiant blue. The ground below them starts to crack as a gaint clock tower started to sport at their feet. Que stood on top of the clock tower. A forxe field surrounded he near by area tha was very hard to penatrate.
"Sorry but I'm alot stronger than I look."

Joseph made it out of the force field just in time. He knew now only one of those two would make it out alive.
"Good luck Que."

((Yes I got Josephs permission to control him))
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:02 pm

i laugh again "Luck he'll need more than luck when I'm done " he said his eyes now glowing bright red as he spoke
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 pm

"how about devine intervention" jessica said as she hovered just behind Que her eyes looking down at Joseph with the love she felt a smile on her face , he white wings sperad out behind her giving her an angelic glow.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:08 pm

"Where is the baby mommy, you should go I have this loser under control as he started to float towards Lord of Darkness.

Joseph soon passed out.

"Man Joseph I couldn't of done this without you. You knew I had to do this. You gave me almost all your stregth for this and for that I fight for both of us."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:10 pm

jessica smiled "he's asfe " she said taking out a small box she showed him "i will hear if he wakes " she flew down landing next to joseph holding him she looked up at Que "he asked me to help " she said as she held Josephs head.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:12 pm

I make a fire ball and throw it at Que while he's distracted but something hits me and i see Jessica sat with the man who fought me and lost "ah my bearer you come to me" i say holding out my hand and exerting my control over her vampire half
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Que let out a evil smirk.
"Well someone is a fool. This clock tower is holy a giant one at that. and everytime the secong hand ticks all dark bonds are broken. This in much smaller amounts is used for exercism. So show me what you can do Lucifer. Show me who's the weakling." Que hand started to glow blue as he punched the fire ball and made it vanish.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:21 pm

jesica looked at Joseph then lay him down softly on the ground "you have no hold on me any more" she said raising up into the sky to settle beside Que a gentle smile on her face she looked up to the sky "he told me i had to be at your side " she said turning to look at the lord of darkness " to compleatly brake the bond i shall turn your power back on you together hope and love with defeat you" she reached out to Que offering her hand
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:24 pm

"Lets do this mommy Jessica, you me, and Jospeh together with our power togeather nothing can stop us." Wue said taking her hand gently. The power of Joseph flowed through them both. Que smirked as the clock struck Midnight and a holy shock wave started to shocj though the air.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Jessica spread out her wings drecting the sound ogf the chimbs at the lord of darkness she felt a poswer glowing from dep inside her and held Ques hand tight then it happened she felt all the sorow and pain rise up and leave her thrown at him in a wave of pure energy.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:29 pm

"You end is her o one of darkness." Que said doing the saame all the light, purity, and energy focusing on the Dark one.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:31 pm

I feel it hit me each chime brought it stronger i try and block it but it gets too strong and i have no choice but to leave "I will return she is mine" i say before disappearing back to my kingdom to heal and wait my time.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:33 pm

"I don't think so." Que said as the ground below them started to crumple.
"Take Joseph I'm sending hell a message."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:35 pm

jessica now slightly drained nodded letting go of Que she flew down to Joseph holding him close she flew the best she could back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:37 pm

I see my bearer moving away and growl as she holds the body of the man who had taken her but thee movement of the ground makes me look at the boy in front of me "AHA HA "i laughed "HELL IS MY HOME STUPID BOY" I yell
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:41 pm

"Mhm oh guess what our being deported." Que stsarted to play his flute as 12 clock faces started to form around them.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 pm

I feel the upward pull "not this time " i yell as if in pain and in a ball of fire turn to ash which blows away in the wind seemingly dead and gone.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Que sent the entire area they where they were was sent to heaven. Que slowly headed back to the apartment as he was tired and weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Battle [PRIVATE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: Forests :: The Fields-
Jump to: