The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Empty
PostSubject: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:39 pm

I spent many hours during the past days making these....I used GIMP, paint.net, photoshop and plain hand, pastel, drawings, ect....

Bloody L from deathnote
Spoiler:

Kyen's other Character avatar
Spoiler:

I didn't mean to do that.... (true statement from a while ago....)
Spoiler:

Serenity's child picture I made for her....
Spoiler:

Sort of Deathy, except p*mped...
Spoiler:

Random bloody one....(she's a vamp...)
Spoiler:

Bloody anime pic...(needed to make this one suffer a bit...)
Spoiler:

Me, almost irl o.O
Spoiler:

This is also how I feel inside...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Woa these arts are just amazing! Even thought theres blood heh....but I couldn't have done better! You sure put yourself into these one! But its so sad...especially the fifth one ><
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:30 pm

XD thanks
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 pm

poor people XD
so bloody
GOOD JOB ^_^
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Thanks! I had to draw something and stuff...but that's what i usually do when anxiety gets to me...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 pm

that bloody pic I've seen it a few years ago.... on PB...... well then.... Draw me..... flying ;] and write Ryuuou Kai Nakamura in Edwardian script ;]
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:46 pm

lol
Ryuuou flying, I'd like to see that XD
i'll try drawing it XD
wait, what do you look like?
i only remember Dark >.>
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:41 pm

*bonk (SFX for falling on head)*

=3=

look at my Desc
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm

in wut script >.> i could write it in dragon script...
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Ryuuou meant by Edwardian script is how I write
Edward Cullen cursive style
you know how ppl from the 19th century write?
all neat and cursive
yeah dragon script would be weird
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:33 am

I know, I just was like, I thought that's what he meant but....I'll check ^^'
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 pm

I don't want to write weird though >.>
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 pm

T_T
just do that type of script
ONEGAISHIMASU XD
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:11 pm

XD don't worry when you look at my notes you won't feel so bad any more XD they mutate
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:18 pm

lol
oh scan them and show it here XD
it's hilarious
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:27 pm

=3=; neh I don't want to... it's like a mutation...
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:30 pm

that's what you said
it exactly is a MUTATION
XD
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:01 pm

>.> X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)   The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art of Anger and Rage, Sadness and Sorrow ><' (Be warned some are bloodly)
Page 1 of 1