The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desperate search

Go down 
+2
Lucifer Hazel
Rin Tatlin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Tatlin

Rin Tatlin

Soul Points : 21

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Carrying her backpack around wherever she goes, the young girl decides to continue her search in the streets. Unfortunately, she knew nothing about the area considering that she just arrived. Up until know, the very few clues she had about her brother's doing were leading her to this very place. She looked at the shops, wondering about what stuffs were sold
«Interesting, but I have no time or money for that now» she was thinking.
Considering her young age and her lack of experience in jobs, all she can do to get money is sit by a wall on the dirty blanket she carried around, facing the street, and wait for some people to leave her money. With any luck, she will be able to ask for informations about her brother, if he's alive.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Hazel

Lucifer Hazel

Soul Points : 15

Character sheet
Race: Spell Casters

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Time was lacking, and Lucifer couldn't unleash his full power yet until now, maybe the power of the moon was getting weaker years after years. Slowly walking on the lonesome road, his foot would almost bumped on the little girl's delicate frame when he finally noticed her resting there. Lucifer's expression remain neutral as his eyes would gaze down at her.''...hmm...how come a little lady like you sits there on the street where...'' words would shut when the little girl's face suddenly became familiar, did he already seen her somewhere? Or maybe...his mind were tricking him...frowning but now silent.

---------------------------------------------------

ooc: please nothing weird comming up okay? If all the cavalry pop up again I'll stop right away...
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Staring at the ground when he keep on walking on the road, Len's didn't seem to show any expression at this time, blank of emotionless. Hearing the news of Haichu giving birth soon...his robotic system were shattered from the inside. Of course this feeling was unknown and he couldn't explain it even if he tried. Hands patting his own chest, the pain was there and it was confusing. Len roamed around and noticed the man from the other day, when they were all in the mall...that is where he last saw his companions.

Len's eyes were filled up with tears even if he couldn't noticed them flowing on both cheeks, unable to reach them Len would rest his back against the brickwall, muttering.

-Ah...I...can't...talk...aha...
Back to top Go down
Rin Tatlin

Rin Tatlin

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm

Rin looked up, suprised by the imposing man who could of bump into her. His look and voice were enough to scare her.

«I-I'm looking for my twin brother, but I'm hungry and--» She stops talking noticing the boy who came by as well. She can't help but think that his voice sounded weird. Of course she noticed that he seemed to be in pain. «Hello, are you ok?» She asked. Looks like even the tall man saw him. She stood up.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Hazel

Lucifer Hazel

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Lucifer think ''hm...a twin brother...'' posture straightened when the boy's voice came deeply to his spine, lids wide opening by surprises as he watches him with only the corner of both eyes. A light smirk appearing of facial as he speak with a softer tone ''hm...well well....if it isn't the young android...oh I wonder...did it work?'' Now facing Len, Lucifer would noticed that this one was actually suffering infront of his person, epxression now serious, holding up to help this one when he was about to rest against the brickwall. ''Hmm...I did not mean to cause you this much pain young fella...but do not worry...I will cure you from this...illiness heh...come with me my child...no one exept from me can help you in anyways...''
Now gently smiling when he looked down again at the poor little girl, crouching besides her, her face...was really familiar in a way...patting her head gently before standing back up. Lucifer would at least give her a few pennies before walking away, dragging Len along.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ooc: Sorry for the big delay! I hope it isn't too late to continue on posting...
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Moaning in pain, Lucifer's words weren't so clear enough as he tried to hear them. Vision turning blurry to red as he made a few steps while being pulled away from his resting postion. Foot would hit something, actually hitting the girl on the road, weakly gazing down at this one, Len's expression was almost begging for help by only looking at it. Len tried as hard as he could to released himself from the man's grasps from his arm, scratching his hand.

-Let...go off me!...Your not someone that...I...can trust...Cullen....

Only these few words were using most of Len's remaining energy. Both eyes would stop changin colours all of a sudden, but these were now redish, flashing much. Glaring at Lucifer for only a short instant.

-I will never...follow...you!...AAH!.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Ryuuou was flying over head doing his nightly roamings when he heard Len's cry.

'.....hm...... must check this out'

Sensing Lucifer around and seeing him hovering above Len he dove towards len and flew up to a perch on a roof.

"what's this about len?"
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Rin Tatlin

Rin Tatlin

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 pm

As the strange man's attention turned to that boy nearby, she though of how strange were they both.
It may not be a good thing to do, but she couldn't help but listen to the conversation taking place. Of course, she got confused every now and then «Android? Illiness?...» Well she couldn't just guess by the look that the boy is an android. As the tall man turned to her again, she placed her hands together to receive the money.
As she was counting the pennies, she felt like she was kicked by someone. It was that android's foot. Luckily enough she didn't drop the pennies, but she was horrified to see the boy struggling to get away from the man. Any 14 years old person would be if they would see someone being kidnap like that. How could a man that was generous a second ago turned out to be evil minded? It was obvious to her that the boy..or thing...needed help, but what could SHE do about it? Should she interfer? «Should I? Should I not?» That man looked scary and far stronger than her.

«W-what are you going to do with him m-mister?» She asked the man. It is unlike her to shiver like that, but such situation never occured to her before.

(ooc: better late than never.)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Hazel

Lucifer Hazel

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 am

Lucifer didn't even bother to look down at the girl, but he would answer her without showing any anger in his tone. ''I am just trying to solve things up with this kid...there is nothing to worry about...'' Looking above his shoulder when he was no longer holding Len's fist, the man sigh as he noticed that this one didn't want to follow his lead, adding ''ah Len...open your eyes for a second...do you really think it is worth to fight for? Do you believe that your few friends would even bother to just come here and save you?''

Attention would shift at Ryuu's appearance from above, evil aura couldn't hide anymore, raspy tone as he continued on his speech ''Len...you are nothing more than trash! That is what everyone thinks about you...but not me...Len...the one that you used to love doesn't even care for you...you want to know why?'' his next words were almost unhearable, he muttered...''Because your best friend has given birth to her...and they didn't even care about how you would feel right now...shattered in pieces? Or maybe just in some endless desperation...and its a waste to let this keep on going. Together Len, we could change this destiny...and you will no longer suffer from human's feelings!''

Lucifer pressed both hands against Len's shoulders ''Len...come with me...let us avenge for everything that was removed from you...'' eyes would again gaze up at the next roof where Ryuuou was resting, a light smirk on facades ''Heh...now its too late to even think of going back...''
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:58 am

This voice from nearby was really familiar, but Len was unable to look up.

-Ah...Ryuuou...?

Len was only standing with a straight posture while the imposing man was brainwashing his mind, lids half closes when he remembered his few memories with Haichu..and those with his best friend Cullen that he could even consider as an older brother and everyone else that he cared so much, but...does everything that he knew was nothing but...fake? Len would shake his head alittle.

-No...no....I don't believe you...

But it was true...his feelings for this girl were so deep that he coudln't believe that she gave birth to someone else...biting his lower lips when he was actually starting to think that everything Lucifer has told him were the truth. Blood flowing from his lips by chewing on it to hard. His tone was weak on that instant.

-But why....why....I tought they were my friends...my...family...all of them...nii-san...

Tears would suddendly stop flowing as he gazed up to the man, taking a deep breath at each of his next words.

-I..don't want to suffer anymore...
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:48 am

Connan was walking down the road, a cigarette between his lips, smoke flowing like toxic velvet through his lungs, and he only caught the last comment.

Stopping, he took a deep drag, exhaled, and speaking scarcely above a whisper, said "Then pull yourself out of it kid. By the grace of God, the casing of a bullet or by will alone. You don't want to suffer? Then set the whole world afire and see what's there at the end."

A somewhat brutal smile on his face, and Connan looked over the unlikely party, amused.

(OOC: I'm back, guys and girls xD)
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:49 pm

"huh.. Len? ..LEN!! NO LEN YOU CAN'T THINK THAT WAY!!! LEN!!!"

Ryuuou snarled and charged at Lucifer, knocking Len out of the way and with claws outstretched aiming to gouge out his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rin Tatlin

Rin Tatlin

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Rin is having an hard time to follow it all and she obviously doesn't have the time to make it all clear. She is is sure of one thing though, she wants to help the boy people refer to as Len for some reason.
"Without feelings, we'd be like machines..I mean OTHER machines..." she yelled, she would have so much more to say, but she can't find the right words. She pretty is speachless anyway now thanks to the lastest intervention.
"Whoa..is that thing actually helping him!?" She though. She then looked at the man who seemed to be enjoying the show and glared at him, she can't help but hate the way he just smiles and watch even though his words were...actually she can't really tell wether those were some kind of taunts or cheers. "set the whole world afire" doesn't sound like a good thing to her.
Unable to fight much, she can only run up to Len and grab his arm, trying to pull him further away from the strange confrontation. She has no idea of where she's trying to run though, far from all of those strange people is the only objective.
"Come on run!"

(ooc: Don't get upset, she never saw anyone or anything like that)
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Hazel

Lucifer Hazel

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Lucifer would turn back facing Len after hearing his last sentence as his lids would half closes when he knew that everything he planned, form the beggining, until now was a success. Breath would shut when he would ear someone else's voice from the shady road, the man he saw was a total stranger as he remembered, rising a brow as he replied. ''Huh...why such ease when you know that everything doesn't go as well as they look like...you seems like your having fun there.'' He would say before hearing Ryuuou's shouting.

This happened really quick, but Lucifer has pushed himself away while dodging the beast's claws, letting Len go, clothes would've tears off as he fell back on both heels, sliding a few meters away from the crowded, Lucifer's back would hit his back against the closest brickwall. Expression remaining serious as he regain a straight posture, he muttered.''Humph too slow...you cannot do better than that?...it is too late to even think of changing his mind! Just let him do what he wants. And why...something like you Ryuuou..would even care?...''Lucifer would give a short glance at the little girl, she knew too much but it didn't seem that she would do something against it, at least for now, she was meaningless to him.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:06 pm

That's when Connan decided to shake things up a bit. Taking a final drag, he crushed the cigarette under his boot, strode forward... and picked Len up by the front of the shirt, eyes ablaze with some unfathomable anger.

His voice a growl, he said "You listen to me, kid. I don't know what the hell is going on here, but if you're doing what I think your doing, you stop it before I put a bullet through your head. Nothing means as much as those you consider family, you understand me? An outsider can curse them or tell you half truths 'til their damned lungs give out, but if you believe them over your family, what the hell kind of person can you claim to be? If you're part of something like a family, even if it's not blood, you have the responsibility to defend them to the absolute bloody last -even if that means from yourself. So you shut up, you get your head together, and if that fucker" - Connan motioned at Lucifer - "is trying to tear your home apart, you stop him."

Countenance shifting, he threw Len into Rin's arms. "Take care of him." Then, he turned around and faced Lucifer, and said "The fun hasn't even started yet."

Then he drew his guns, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 pm

-Ryu! Where are--

Didn't got enough time to speak, Len was still in tears when he was being pulled off from Lucifer's sight, hardly breathing and struggling while holding onto the stranger's arms before getting thrown elsewhere, losing his balance he would fell on Rin's arms. Fingers grabbing on tightly to her skin. The man's words sounded so deep and real to him that it would just confused him more than he was already. Len's breath was short but didn't last long before it stopped, silent and calm.

Both iris's flashing brightly red, Len's facial has changed from the weak who was begging his death for something else, his whole system was changing from now on. Robotic heart had enough suffering from human feelings, data protecting his mind from going insane. His voice was deep and robotic thought it was still childish.

-...you are right sir...I should think before acting and shout everything that came up to my mind...

Glaring at the horizon but it would slowly shift toward Lucifer, emotionless, fingers crossing around Rin's fingers for some unknown purpose as he continued on speaking.

-I...want to...protect my people...but...in a way...

Len's eyes were now glaring at Connan.

-What he said may be true! Why would anyone care of someone like me! These memories from the past...this woman...its all fake! Why would she care about me...why am I always seeing her in my dreams...why am I dreaming?! WHY! I would never take anyone's side!

Arms slowly rising up in the air, machine's noises were emmiting from his black sleeves, a green light would turn on, showing many holes that were probably from where his bullets would come out if ever needed. Eyes wide opened, still standing on Rin's side.

-I...don't know what is right or wrong anymore...

(ooc: welcome back! I know we didn't talk much before but still xD)
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 pm

(OOC: Thank you - it's good to be back.)

Connan looked at him. "Kid - those memories are real because they had an effect on you. That woman's love shaped you, changed you for the better. Love - even if broken or bitter or harmful - if it's love of any kind, and you were effected, then those memories changed you for the better. They are made real by your ability to feel that depth, and to respond to it. You know she cared because you still feel that -even in your dreams, evidently. There are schools of thought that say nothing is real."

Looking over at the transformation, but not changing his words, he said "The question is where you draw the line. Not him, not me, not anyone else - you. You decide what's right, by thought and feeling, and you run with it come Hell or high water. That's all any of us have -that and our families."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Ryuuou was crouched on all fours, snarling at Lucifer.

"why do i care? .... it's simple.."

He launched himself at Lucifer again wings outstretched acting like a wall attempting to trap lucifer

"....Because he's a friend!"

Ryuuou sent a kick towards Lucifer's legs along with a cloud of sand/dust.

Dark was shouting at Ryuuou inside his head

'You can't kill him in this form...or you'll be the one to die fool!!!'

'I KNOW THAT!! but he musn't know this!'
'... all I need is one drop of his blood to turn me into a dragon.. then I'll be able to kill him'

"one drop eh?..... coming right up...Dark"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Magnus

Kaito Magnus

Soul Points : 8

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:51 am

The moon glowed during an instant as no one noticed it, Kaito suddently showed himself coming from Len's back. There was something in the air, something that smelled like evil and he knew somehow that the people here were not just chatting around or enjoying their time. Len especially seemed lost and Kaito noticed his red eyes as he pointed out his arms. The moon entity, the moon itself on the earth, putted his hand on Len's wrist. In a hug position, Kaito held Len from the back.

''Do not...'' he said. ''There is no need for this, the only one who deserves this is Lucifer, if you attack someone it would be him.'' Kaito explained with a calm and soft voice, it was a sincere voice and Len would know Kaito wasn't an ennemy. ''Think about it... Who made bad things in here? And even if some others than Lucifer would have done some, Lucifer remains the only one who doesn't regret anything and you know he'll continue. ...People change... but not this meanful man.''
Kaito then attempted to make Len put his arms down gently.
Back to top Go down
Rin Tatlin

Rin Tatlin

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Rin really wanted to run, but it seems that Len decided not to so she ended trap in this chaos. That man with gun's words went deep into her heart, or something like that, even she could not explain well. She did not mind being scratch, but Len's actions afterwards made her wonder what kind of machine he is and how come he was so...human. She was speachless as Len looked like he was going to shoot someone. Then a man with blue hair arrived out of nowhere(from her point of view). Confused more and more, she wondered if she was dreaming of it all, but then she though of the minimal pain the scratching did to her skin and the warm feeling of holding someone's hand, they were too real to be all in a dream.
«...Familly..» she whispered to herself. She though of her parents, she left them to search for her abandonned brother, that time she really though of her parents as horrible people for what they did. Still she can't help but miss them especially right now.
«Lucifer you said? And who's..or what is the thing fighting him, who are you all people!?» She said turning to the blue haired guy.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm

ooc: tsk... I'm a thing now T_T
---------------------------------------
Ryuuou glanced at kaito, len then rin

"... like I said before miss.. we're len's friends ..."
Back to top Go down
Rin Tatlin

Rin Tatlin

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:39 pm

ooc: I'm just not totally sure of what Ryuuou is at the moment, I though maybe a dragon, but I didn't wanted to make a mistake so I just stick to Rin's view, she has NO idea of what Ryuuou is at the moment.
----
She looks at Kaito who's sort of hugging Len «...I see that.»
She pretty much meant to ask for names and species obviously. She looks at every person exepted Lucifer, then back at the beast who just talk. «You mean ALL of you!?»

What a crew!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:01 pm

ooc: Ah that's understandable
---------

"should think so"
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:12 am

Len's eyes widen up when Kaito's arms were wrapped around his frame, slowly looking up at this one after his appearance, but both arms were stuck at the position, remembering Ryuuou's affirmation that keep on going in his head...''...because he's a friend!''. Even the stranger was alittle caring at the moment. Len muttered.
-..a friend...that is what I am...
Both iris would flashes again when his sight shifted at Lucifer.
-...I may never find love in life...but my friends and I...would never allow you to take me away from them! That is my choice, my decision...
Robotic tone when he added his last words. Sleeves started to charge up, ready to shoot.
-my destiny...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desperate search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desperate search   Desperate search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desperate search
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: Streets-
Jump to: