The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Empty
PostSubject: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Ryuuou shutters and walks into the closet, muttering and growling at Dark, which to people it would seem as though he was growling to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Connan was already in the closet. As Ryuuou entered, a smirk and a dark chuckle counted as Connan's greeting.

"Show time."

Connan leapt at Ryuuou, and pinned him to the wall, biting and kissing at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:08 pm

"ACK!"

Ryuuou completely caught by surprise tried to push Connan away for a breath of air

'DARK!! YOU SON OF A B****!! YOU DRAGED ME INTO THIS!!!'

' heh heh heh first of all my mother and father were both dragon demons and second ... TOO BAD!'

"H-HEY!! Let me Breathe!"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:13 pm

(OOC: Not exactly wasting time, is he? xP)

"Hmm. No. No, I don't think I will."

Connan continued his crusade up Ryuuou's neck, finally catching his lips in a kiss that was more tongue and teeth than anything else, his hands well in the process of pinning Ryuuou's against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:20 pm

ooc: X_X no he isnt
----------------------

"HEY!!!! WE'VE GOT 30 MINUTES!!! (and you've already attact me on your first post >_>Wink"

His eyes widdened straining to see the person in the dark. Since ryuuou was hman he had no night vision
Back to top Go down
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Soul Points : 132

Character sheet
Race: Elementals

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:23 pm

I am hearing things outside the closet. "IF THINGS GO OUT OF HANDS THAT PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO DO I'LL GO IN THERE AND HURT YOU!!!!" I yelled mostly to Connan.

OOC: sorry couldn't resist >_>
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:24 pm

ooc: HEY!!! KURA!!! SHOO SHOO!! *waves her away* >=P
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:25 pm

At that, something between a growl and a chuckle was Connan's answer - all he said was "I know."

By this point, he had Ryuuou pinned securely to the wall with one hand, the other tracing up his torso, and Connan continued the brutal kisses that were bordering on bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Soul Points : 132

Character sheet
Race: Elementals

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:26 pm

OOC: okay okay calm down >_>
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:28 pm

each post you do we lose a minute in heaven! now kura you may read but you must not reply to this anylonger!
--------------------------
Ryuuou panted against the wall shivering to connan's touch
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:42 pm

(OOC: We lose a minute per post? Well then... xD)

Half an hour... enough time to achieve what he wanted? Maybe.

Connan smirked - despite Ryuuou's protests, he was clearly enjoying himself. One hand firmly retaining it's restraint, the other went under his shirt, tracing the countours of his chest. Impressed, Connan lightended the pressure of the harsh lip-lock he had forced them to maintain; now it might only bruise, rather than cause them to bleed.

The higher Connan's hand went, the more it dragged at Ryuuou's shirt, and that quickly got annoying. A brutal grin in place, Connan slammed him back against the wall, and let him go.

"Take it off. Now."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:48 pm

ooc: >_> note : Ryuuou usually wares tight stuff rip it off if you want >=D
---------------------------

Ryuuou given the chance finally could breath properly and concentrated on just that. finally being able to make out the shape of connan in the dark, stared at him while heaving great amounts of air into his lungs
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:01 pm

(OOC: Was going to if you didn't anyway xP Man, the others are probably reading this wondering what the hell is wrong with me xD Aww man brb an hour or so)

Connan's grin turned into a stony glare. When he said 'now', he meant it. He gripped Ryuuou by the shirt... then literally tore it off him. Pushing him back against the wall, Connan pressed his lips to the junction between neck and shoulder, and bit down hard enough to taste blood.

Pinning him again, a knee now pressed between his legs, Connan kissed him, made him taste his own blood, and said "It might be smarter to do what I say, when I say it, next time."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:10 pm

ooc: aww XP the exciting part and you had to leave lol XD
....i keep forgeting that ryuuou's on a wall.. not the floor.. X_X;
---------------------------------------------

He moaned into connan's mouth when connan had pressed his knee in between ryu's legs

Ryuuou angled his head slightly and cut Connan's tongue with one of his fangs. he swirled his tongue around Connan's, tasting both connan's blood as well as his own.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:00 am

(OOC: *smirks* we can fix that... xD)

Connan growled as he tasted his own blood, the grip he held no less sturdy, but somehow less harsh, as if the pain associated had a powerful effect on him. But that lapse passed in mere seconds; it was still, after all, an attempt at some form of dominance from Ryuuou, and Connan would not tolerate that.

So Connan threw him to the floor, and without so much as a moment of hesitation, followed him down, again pinning his hands, this time above his head.

"Who said you were allowed to bite?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Ryuuou smirked up at connan, his eyes flashed.

"me"

He leaned up and crashed his mouth into connan's, biting, chewing and tugging his lips hungrily.

ooc: I magine the people outside the closet would be hearing growls, thud, bang. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou   Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Event 30mins in heaven: Connan + Ryuuou
Page 1 of 1