The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happened?

Go down 
+6
Len Capel
Caius Cullen
Hero Jaejoong
Kura TenshiTenki
Haichu
Ryuuou
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

What happened? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Ah sorry for not comming on much anymore, the reason is...nothing is happening much and I realised that my character doesn't have anything to do with everyone around so...I'm pretty much of an intruder or some stranger freak half robotic so um, I would like to rp of course...but I don't feel really at ease here since most of the people here know each other and blablah so, well, like I said on the other forum.

I should take my leave for awhile, taking some times to myself and think...or I'll start up some depression if I don't do something(Injurie is moving away soon and my family is stressing me alot, I don't want to grab the dagger on my desk and do something unforgivable)...sorry Ryu for not comming anymore. (And my ''love story'' irl is making me insane and much more that I don't want to write it down there).

I had good moments here I admit and it was fun to rp with a few people here, but so much has happened that makes me dislike the site much more...well, keep this on if you people want but don't expect me to rp much...alright then, sorry for the trouble, bye bye and maybe see you all later.

Kaito doesn't seem to come much and I don't know why if you were about to ask me for him Ryu. Oh and Haichu...I lost your phone number sorry, thats why I couldn't call you when I needed the most ;.;....I really needed to talk with someone or atleast someone else than my sister! Believe me I hate her so much! Because of her silliness I would never feel good when I'm with--anyway...just call me someday if you feel like it...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:32 pm

*shakes him*

pull yourself together!! You know you can always talk to us here!

why do you 'dislike the site?' nothing much really happened ... >_>;

Len read my Pm
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:59 pm

COME ON LEN
we may not see each other ever, but we can give advices
you can talk to us, we're like comfort people
plus i like your rping style

come on don't leave T_T
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:44 pm

just give me some times to cure from this uncurable illiness and thank you for your concern. Sorry I didn't mean to offend you by the ''dislike'' the site much I really didn't mean it that way I was just...sad while writing this and it came out wrong ;.;
Back to top Go down
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Soul Points : 132

Character sheet
Race: Elementals

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:02 am

Kura: Oh my...Haichu is having a panic attack hissy fit...

Haichu: NO LEN DON'T LEAVE PLEASE!!!! YOUR MY ONLY FRIEND HERE (Kura doesn't count neither does Kyen cause we are having issues and Kura is elswhere!)

PLEASE LEN DONT! I KNOW HOW IT FELT CAUSE I WENT SUICIDAL (again) AND AM CUTTING MYSELF!!! I COULDN'T CALL BECAUSE MY MOM(Kura's mom) TOOK THE PHONE AWAY!!!! I WANT TO CALL TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER BUT NOW I CAN!!!!

610-395-8712 Home
484-547-1478 Cell

LEN DONT LEAVE YOU HAVE A NORMAL CHARACTER COMPARED TO MOST PEOPLE!!! I MEAN ITS ALSO CREATIVE!!! I DONT WANT TO LOOSE MORE FRIENDS EVEN IF WE DONT KNOW EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE!!! HECK WE MIGHT EVEN GO TO CANADA THIS SUMMER!!!! JUST PLEASE DONT LEAVE I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO CAUSE THEN I FEEL ALONE!

PS: IM CALLING RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:54 am

Aye sorry I didn't hear the phone....*noticed the misses calls* when I'm sleeping nothing wakes me up exept voices from nearby aha...sorry to make you all worries this much guys, I'll try to stay on the good road as well as you all and forget about my sis and many other things that are all stressing me, drawing makes me feels better so I might post them here if its okay. Thank you for the phone numbers Haichu I note them this time in a place where I won't lose them!

Oh and I made a weird dream last night o.o
I was walking somewhere that I don't know (you know in your dream, everything is most of the time blurry and you can't control much your own movements and words that you say) and I end up infront of a house, I knock on the door and a young asian girl (that doesn't mean that I'm really old compared to her!) answered, I smiled alittle embarrassed first before saying.

Me: Hello!
The girl: *looks at me with a weird expression* ...who are you?
Me: *blink* its me! Len....
The girl: *with a surprised expression, after several minutes* OMG!!!! LEN!! Its really you! <D
Me and the girl would hugged on tightly each other, this moment seems to last forever lol.
Me: Glad too see you Haichu^^

And then I woke up.

Me: ....what the...ah its 10 in the morning...
Back to top Go down
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:40 am

For som reason it's dejavu cause I had a dream ike that ...

Weird...but awsome!! Calling againl
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:40 pm

XD there's a dream to brighten you up XD
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:43 pm

heh i want a dream like that XD
and don't go there Ryuuou, i warn you
XP
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:13 am

After many tears and avoiding the attractiveness of my dagger resting on my desk, I had some times to think...and like I told to Ryu...da mmit its cheesy and embarrassing...I can't leave both site like this because its...*bites tongue and sigh* ....its like a big family...heh...>//<
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:16 am

hehehe
yaay Len ^^

lol
i can't believe i still say yaay
XD that rhymes
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:19 am

Ah cullen...who would have thought of that I mean...first I didn't know what to think of you on the other site, then I was afraid of you, and then I started to appreciate you and now its okay, and here theres no fangirl on you dam mit! I hate that...
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:23 am

XD
so you want me to be all girly and sadistic??
LOL

ROFL
omg i'm dying of laughter
i just imagined myself being girly and sadistic at the same time
O_o
ROFL

my sister's looking at me funny now XD
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:27 am

hey! O_O give that dagger to kaito and tell him to hide it.

and don't think stabbing your self in the heart would end your life quickly >_> it doesn't work that way .. believe me I know... I've had to study that
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:28 am

hey! O_O give that dagger to kaito and tell him to hide it.

and don't think stabbing your self in the heart would end your life quickly >_> it doesn't work that way .. believe me I know... I've had to study that
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:29 am

=_=
yeah
go all phsychiatrist at Len Ryuuou
weird
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:30 am

I...never said anything about being sadistic or...hmm....and again you are dying of laughter...*shakes head* ayaye mada...remember our conversation about how painful it is to die of laughter? Don't make me say it again its too much to write on. Something that makes me laugh...this face +)

I wouldn't have killed me with a dagger no no! I would only cut some nice little slice on my arms thats all, aah don't need to make a drama Ryu its not killing. Its only....um....+)
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:49 am

yeah i know Len
i've tried cutting myself with scissors
tch...not pretty, not at all
*shudders*
i'll never try that again
sometimes my own blood makes me feel dizzy

but i suggest not cutting yourself, it's just sad for me to know my friends hurt themselves
Smile
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:28 am

yea it wouldn't be pretty like you said...and besides it would only stressing up sister and dad, and about the dizziness...thats not the blood who's making me sick, but human flesh, eeh. (I remember when Injurie was watching an operation on tv, I couldn't watch and I waited in the kitchen)

And recently my sister keep on playing on some xbox game and she is the kind of person that when she lose...she's screaming, yelling, crying...complaining *eyes twitches* all of these! And I'm right besides her...and I remember this.

Rin: Dam mit how come I got killed?!--*and it goes on and on...*
Me: *couldn't contain myself anymore* Then stop playing if you suck this bad!
Rin: Don't talk to me like that! *throws the controller at me*
Me: *run away, speechless*
Rin: Your only my little brother so shut up!

Grr...oh well, thats how she is...don't hate her for that I guess, aye sorry if I write alot these days about random fact.
Back to top Go down
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:43 am

haichu cuts now...thanks to the drama and stuff.....i feel bad...LEN DO NOT CUT!!! IT IS BAD!!!! (Haichu almost died from bloodloss)

You could die from cutting
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm abit confused now...alright I'll make this clear, I won't cut myself okay?! I will never! Sorry Haichu for making you worrying this much...I'll stop talking about bad things from irl and shut it.
Back to top Go down
Kyen

Kyen

Soul Points : 70

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Haichu: ja!!! Len no cutting! Only I can for reasons >_> (no offense and stuff)

Kyen: yeah but I take the knife away majority of the time...

Haichu: i iknow -.-
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Soul Points : 48

Character sheet
Race: Flower Maidan

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:19 pm

hey hey haichu! nextime get kyen to talk on the phone toos ^^-
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:29 pm

*raises eyebrow*

what phone? you gave her your number?!
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Soul Points : 48

Character sheet
Race: Flower Maidan

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:04 pm

eh? no o.o I ment on mako/maki's phone ^^-

... what's your number anyways.. someone's been calling me >.>;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened?   What happened? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Out Of Role Play :: The Random Room-
Jump to: