The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Di

Di

Soul Points : 25

Character sheet
Race:

Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Empty
PostSubject: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Allo everyone.

First off, loads of hugs for all. *Hugs everyone she knows* I've been AWOL because someone SAT on my laptop at the beginning of April. Plus I was running from the police, but oh well.

I do miss you guys but I haven't been able to go online very much since, well, I have no computer anymore. A very sad fact. Sad It should be replaced by sometime in August though.

I don't know when I'll be back in full force, but I'll be around on Tuesday night to RP with whoever is around and also wants to RP. I'm hoping that Mr. Connana Banana will be around either tonight or Tuesday night 'cause I haven't talked to him in a while. *HINT*

Anyway, I'll be checking in as often as I can. I hope you guys are all doing better than I am.

~Di
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:44 pm

*launches in a full force tackle*

@_@

police!? ....

*sigh.* what did you do now >_>;

and are you and Connan...... *ahem* you know what I mean O_O;
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Soul Points : 132

Character sheet
Race: Elementals

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Another runner from the police, well haichu will be happy she's not the only one running from the police
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:12 am

Well you see...

Back in December some guys, friends of his ex, cornered my best friend in a washroom and injected him with something. I led him to a place where a bunch of people, mostly my BF at the time now ex fucked him up.

I then stayed with said ex, living with him for a full two and a half months. I loved him more than I thought possible, wanted to marry him. I still love him, but it's over now. He's turned into a douschebag-since he met this girl he's now dating, who is apparently his high school sweetheart.

I've got a new boyfriend and his laptop just got stolen by one of my ex's neighbors. I'm PISSED.
Back to top Go down
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 am

I'm just as bad, *sigh* I'm keeping Haichu for safety when she is wanted >_<
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Di wrote:
Well you see...

Back in December some guys, friends of his ex, cornered my best friend in a washroom and injected him with something. I led him to a place where a bunch of people, mostly my BF at the time now ex fucked him up.

I then stayed with said ex, living with him for a full two and a half months. I loved him more than I thought possible, wanted to marry him. I still love him, but it's over now. He's turned into a douschebag-since he met this girl he's now dating, who is apparently his high school sweetheart.

I've got a new boyfriend and his laptop just got stolen by one of my ex's neighbors. I'm PISSED.

O_O have you concidered moving to a ... "friendly er neighborhood? "
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 am

And you wouldn't be in the friendly neighborhood Ryuuou -.-
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:46 pm

darn right

i guess with Ryuuou screaming all the time, it wouldn't be a friendly neighbourhood
XD
although it is quite amusing *smirk*
Back to top Go down
Kura TenshiTenki

Kura TenshiTenki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:23 pm

O I hate part of my neighborhood bevcausr hey are racist against Asian people, I remember on the last day the guy next to me shouted,"F*CK YOU ASIANS!!!" and he was on the outside and then ran cause I gave him ablook and the people here are jerks they think they are all that...-sighs-
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Ryu-ever considered that *I* wasn't there, my BF was sleeping there for the night because he's homeless? Because we got screwed out of a place to live because of the shithead that sat on my computer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.   Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muahahahaha you all thought I was dead didn't you? TOO BAD.
Page 1 of 1