The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The perfect weapon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sever

Sever

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race: Humans

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:40 am

In the Alleys you could find just about anything. Even the perfect killing weapon. Sever handed over the money to a man as he gave her a hand crafted gun that had bullets that were untraceable.

"Thats the 3rd time you bought from me this week." the man said.

"Some women buy shoes." She replied, "This will do nicely."

He nodded and left the alley and she stood alone in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:46 am

Connan walked through the alleys, ignoring the searing pain that burned with each step - his injuries were still grievous.

He didn't see her until he was almost infront of her, so aptly she hid. As it was, this town had been his territory once. He nodded with the confidence he was accustomed, and granted her the greeting one so obviously a killer was due.
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:48 am

She looked at him blankly but nodded back to him. She could see he was in pain and if you didn't have a fellow criminal to help you who did you have. "Do you need help?" she asked putting her gun away.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:50 am

"No, I'm good. Recovering from a couple of vampire fights, but I'll be set within a week or two."

Looking her over, he wracked his memory - surely she was not one of his?

"Who do you run with?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:51 am

"The highest bidder." she replied with a cold tone looking him over.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:55 am

Connan was partly disappointed, partly relived - not one of his.

"Not ganged up, uh? Probably smart, as things go. Just a hired blade then? Not explosives or research?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:57 am

"I used to be part of a cooperation but they pissed me off and now there dead." She said and held out her hand. "Sever is my name."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:00 am

Connan took her hand, gripped it and shook it once.

"Fair enough. I'm Connan. I used to lead a gang - the gang around here, actually. Black Blood. My brothers and sisters were erased by an enemy we hadn't even had until that point."

Grinning, guessing at what she might be thinking, he said "I'm telling you that name, and mine because I want those fuckers to know that we're not all dead; I'm gathering mine, and then we'll take them down."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:03 am

"Well thats rather interesting, If you need help let me know." she said knowing that gangs worked like family. He lost his family and she lost hers so she felt like she could trust this man.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:05 am

Connan laughed.

"I have a feeling I'm going to need all the help I can get. Thanks though - I appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 am

She nodded. "You sure you don't need help? I was a medic at one point." She said looking at him with a less blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:10 am

"I'm patched up alright; had to burn the wounds closed, and the muscle in my shin got shot to shit, but it will heal - always does."

(OOC: Details of the fight in either of Di's threads at the nightclub/ghost town. I got done by vampires, twice.)
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:12 am

She nodded, "Alright, vampires are tricky beings."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:15 am

"Yeah. They just don't die, unfortunately for me. Still, they didn't kill me either, so I guess it's a good day. Thanks for the offer."

Leaning against a stone alley wall to rest, he said "So how'd you end up here of all places? That accent is vaguely Southern China, unless I'm mistaken?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:19 am

"Your correct." she said looking up at the sky. "I was taken into the organization when i was very young and they made me a killer." she looked at him, "Your lucky to be alive Connan take it easy."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:22 am

"Lucky? I'm not sure that covers it. But yeah, I plan to."

Thinking over what she'd said, he asked "You don't remember your family much, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:24 am

"In the organization we were not aloud to have family. I don't know my parents." She said and she remembered the photo in her desk back at her hid out of a baby boy. "If you had family they killed them."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:27 am

Connan tensed slightly - a habit of which he would have to break himself of.

"I understand now why you killed them. But working for the highest bidder? You've got to wonder if you might not do the same one day."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:30 am

She looked at him and frowned slightly. "Your right..." she said, "I guess i should choose my targets more carefully."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:32 am

Connan shrugged.

"Don't let me damage your business; it's just something to be mindful of if that's your circumstance. The benefit and downfall of choosing who you kill is you see the human side of every shot, should you care to look."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:34 am

"Well thats a pain in the ass." She said sighing. "I really only need to kill one more person. The man the ran from the cooperation right before i got there. Robert Grant, You heard of him?"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:37 am

"I know the name, sure enough. That's your mark. I hope you like going around - or through - security systems."

(OOC: I'm making this up XD)
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:39 am

"No I'm planing on smoking him out of his hole." she said the corner of her lips truing into a smirk.

(( lol dont worry so am I XD ))
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:42 am

(OOC: So you don't mind if I know alot about this guy? XD)

"Sounds like a plan. Ambush, hmm? Oh, it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of one of those - if you need a partner, I'm good to fly with this. He's a weapons baron still, right??
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:46 am

(( be my guest ))

She nodded, "He did a lot of things but that was his main job." She replied and took out a pack of smokes popping on into her mouth and lighting it. "Hes the one that got rid of unwanted family's."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The perfect weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The perfect weapon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next