The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Darkangel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:37 am

"Right behind you of course." Joseph said with a smiling as he appeared behind the women Que talked about.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:42 am

Jessica jumped when the man spoke. suddenly her foot caught a rock and she felt herself start to tumble backward towards the lake unable to stop her self she reached out for anything to stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Joseph took action she was too far away to grab her. He ran and wrapped himself around her taking any damage. there he he grabbed on a giant rock and stopped.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:30 am

Jessica had almost resided herself to falling in the lake but then someone grabbed hold of her and held her tight stopping her decent into the lake.

"I thank you" she said softly but winced at the pain she felt from her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Soul Points : 100

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 am

"Wow Joseph your super cool!" Que said hugging Joseph's pant leg.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:30 am

She looked down at the boy giving a smile threw the pain she felt as she lent heavily against Joseph.

"Although it is nice to be held i fear i have to sit down" she said looking up at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:04 pm

"Oh sorry." Joseph said setting her down. His back was in pain but he didn't show it at all. He rubbed Que on the head and smiled. "I am sorry for scaring you...I am Joseph."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 am

she sighed as she sat down "I am... Jessica" she said turning her head almost ashamed to say her name.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:54 pm

"Don't be embarrased child." Joseph said turning her head to to meet him in his eyes. "Que, please allow me and Jessica some time alone to talk. Go back home your not suppose to be out this late anyway." Joseph said gentle never breaking his eye contact with Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Soul Points : 100

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:57 pm

"Awwwww" Que made a pouty face "Fine...heh heh time alone?" Que began as he started away and repeatedly shouted "Joseph and Jessica sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:18 am

Jessica looked at him then down at her ankle she felt it throb between her fingers, she smirked as Que ran off but became embarrassed when he spelled the word 'kissing', her eyes for a moment glancing at Joseph.
"Is he always this cheerful ?" she asked suddenly noticing her fangs appear, covering her mouth she looked at her hands her skin now a pail pink she knew the hunger would be upon her and she would need to feed, "I am sorry" she said her hand still covering her mouth she started to stand but only succeeded in falling to the ground holding her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:00 pm

"It's ok, try not to move her said kneeling down and inspecting her ankle. It sprained but not broken." Joseph said flashing a fanged smiled and he held his hand out. It was a rabbit dead. "I don't know about you but I do not feed on human blood. I do aplogize on Que's behalf he is a little kid." Joseph wnced in pain for a moment as he sat down by her. For he had hurt his back rescuing Jessica
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 am

Jessica noticed his pained look as he helped her up "seems were both in pain" she said "and I won't feed on human blood, I did not ask to be this way" she said anger in her voice "you hurt your back helping me at lest let me see what i can do to easy your discomfort" she moved to face him "I remember my mother when my father hurt his back massaged his back, would you let me try with you, it would ether do nothing or it could help" she slipped off her cloak placing it next to her showing him her slender shoulders and arms and the marks across her back showing she had not been converted willingly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:31 pm

Joseph took of his cloak. His shirt had no back to it and had stubs of angel wings. It looked as if they were torn off his body. "Thank you for your offer. I know you were not turned into a vampire willingly. Nither was I, but we all must cope with what has been done right?" He said sitting on a big rock. He cringed in pain again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:23 pm

Jessica moved to behind him she saw the stumps, but reached out to touch his back. Gently she moved her finger over his back caressing each muscle as she moved in a circular motion starting from the base of his spine and working her way up to the stumps, gently she caressed each feeling the feathers between her fingers as she moved . Suddenly she realized she was becoming fascinated by them and moved her hands to his shoulders repeating what she had done, soon she found the source of his pain and as she slowly but firmly moved she felt it disappear back into place, but her hands kept moving along his spine to his shoulders again slowly she moved them to his arms her face inches from his skin she took a breath in she smelt his sent it sent her head reeling for a moment. Deep in side she felt a desire a passion rise, one that over took her vampire hunger, quickly she pulled back "I can't he is a man of god" she thought to her self her breath now short and fast as she moved away from him.

"I have done all i can" she said slipping the cloak back on hiding the obvious signs of her desire.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 pm

"Thank you...my back feels much better. Your fingers are quie magical." Joseph said with a smile as he looked at her sencing her lust, but didn't realize it was for him. "Tell me about yourself. Que seemed to really like you and an friend of Que is a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Jessica looked at him "I was taken and brutal beaten till i was sired and broken to become one of them but something stayed and i never fully turned " she said pulling the cloak tighter around her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 pm

"Turning dark...evil is something witin ones heart. Becoming a vampire doesn't change a thing. He never did and never will. It's just people acting on whats misunderstood. I hope you well now...do you have a roof over your head and a stead meal?" Joseph asked giving her an understanding smile. He knew her pain all to well.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Jessica shook her head "no, i do not, I have been turned away by everyone " she turned her head "I was thinking of asking you if maybe you had a spare room i could bed in for the night, that's all it would be a night, i would go tomorrow" she said pulling the hood over her blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 pm

"I am owner of a small abandoned apartment. You are more than welcome at to stay there. The only other people living there are Me and Q. No one should be turned away and definitly for the reasons I think people were turning you away for." Joseph walked to her and pulled down her hood and looked at her with a smile. "You re brave, you have had to deal with hardships no one should have too."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Jessica jumped when he pulled down her hood "I am grateful for the bed for the night" she looked at his face "I am what they made me and i for all my searching can not change that" she said turning away from him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:05 pm

"They have changed what you are not who ou are...and I didn't mean for the night. You are walcomed to stay there as long as ou want. It is an apartment it was made for more than two people." Joseph placed a hand on her shoulder."I know from experiance...it gets easier if you hold on."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Jessica sighed "it gets harder with every hunger" she said " I fear eventually i will be like the creatures of the night, wanting nothing but the taste of innocent blood" she felt hers self shiver " i would die than be one of them"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:14 pm

"Every vampire has the urge...it is simply a matter on how you take care of it." Joseph grabbed Jessica and drew her close to him. He exposed his neck to her and said. "I have feed recently, have some of mine I have enough for the two of us." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Jessica turned her head away "I am grateful for your offer but I can not , not like this" she said as she shivered again swaying in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Darkangel
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next