The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Empty
PostSubject: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:42 am

name:Haichu

race: avain human hybrid, with magyk(spellcaster) blood AND DEMON BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT YET

appearance: long black hair with red eyes and white wings. (technically i look like a freaking angel lol)

special abilities: flight, able to control others minds, can breathe under water, elements can't affect me, and can see life force (immortal from Kura)

weapon(s)/ styles: magyk (kura is teaching me), and mostly hand to hand combat

Bio/Story: When I was five I was in a lab with sick scientists who used humans to try to combine DNA from other things. For some of my friends, they made it out alive, some of them were, Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Angel, and Gazzy. I however, couldn't make it out and the experiments began. Later, a girl named Kura was in the same area, and now this is when I was 10. She was only there in hiding, and she always wandered around invisible. I wondered why no one else could and I finally realized that it wasn't the testing, but a power. Appearantly the girl realized and broke me out, and by age 11 we traveled together teaching me about the world. She showed me her power, and she also mentioned she was the goddess of life and couldn't die. She then told me that I had magyk blood in me, so I could control the elements. After 3 years she disappeared but visited often more like a spirit though, not in person. My training isn't finished, but it was enough for me to live on my own for now. Later I realized that I was being hunted and watched by those scientists and I always had to be alert. My home now however, is a house I made up in the mountains which I can live safely without worrying as much. Living in the area now, makes me more independent, as I have to hunt for food, and live away from civilization. I wasn't really lonely, as I was always working, and trying to discover who my parents are. I did research in my house and tried to find articles to try to see who I really was. I then went my house to a village to see if i could find out more, however, I was attacked and I fended off the creatures but then another day later I was attacked once again and I found myself in another place (from the demons teleporting me) and it was Kura's house. She then explained to me that she found me, and she took me to her place to heal me, so I was now immortal, as I was wounded that I wouldn't had any chance of living without the magyk. She explained for me to be more careful, for the power I gave off attacked other people, and that I needed to control it. She then trained me for a while before I decided to leave so I could go back to research. She also taught me ways to be more human-like so I could blend in without attracking too much attention.

After months passed I went back to the villages and tried to gather information which all failed, I then went back saddened realizing I couldn't find out who I really was. When I returned however, my house was a wreck and my life book was gone and everything was beyond repair. I gathered most of my books and belongings and went on a journey to find another good place to find a place to live. I landed by an area with a lake and mountains which was perfect for me. That's where I live there instead but finding it hard as there are visitors at times. I left once again now this time, to continue my trainnig and I came to the spot where Kura taught me. I worked there everyday when I could to get training in for my self defense. I wasn't a violent person, more of those people who don't show emotion, but it doesn't mean that if I had to fight that I was weak. When I first unlocked my magyk power, it almost killed me even though I was an immortal. To make things worse, when I did, Kura's immortal blood now ran partly through me which attracked vampires. So now I had to be extremely cautious when I left.

Now when I was 15 I was able to learn more about my power and I was now able to open portals and summon, thanks to Kura's help. The portals gave me ability for time travel, and to different dimensions. When I tried to summon, I was able to summon a variety of creatures, and if absolutely necessary I could summon Kura. Most of the time its just wolves, for they were my companions. I was still oblivious to the demons however. I then ran into someone else that Kura knew, death-chan. She was death itself, but the original death. I explained that I knew Kura which made her remember her. She then taught me how to use tarrot cards and that I could bring them to life and could see into the future. Death-chan said that since I was immortal, I could still die, but it wasn't up to her, it was up to Kura's gods who made final decisions. Since I had all these new powers, I carry around a book and will shapeshift at times to keep my identity closed. The book has many powers, and I can use for magyk or anything else. Since I was still vampire and a fallen angel, I felt urges of violence but I always kept it under control with the helps of the demons. Things then changed as I went back to the villages as I was now more timid and shy as I didn't like to talk but was to unemotional appearantly. I didn't really like socialization, and crowded area's I hated, so I was partly claustrophobic. I met new people who I thought liked me as friends, but then hearing their opinions on what they thought, made me want to leave, because they would probably try to kill me if i knew what I really was. I finally had enough and went back home and began to just stay isolated, realizing that my home was really the only safe thing.

Now a days I live in my house getting out to villages every now and then but being extremely catious knowing I couldn't trust anyone. It is hard for me to know that I am always being hunted, but I deal with the drama happening around me as I still receive messages from Kura to be prepared if something major might happen. for now at least, I live a pretty normal life. "normal" for me at least.

Last edited by Haichu on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:11 am

Accepted just remember you can try to manipulate minds but it doesn't always work.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 am

I know ^^ its just a challenge to try and influence the mind @_@ thank god kura gave me the shortened version -.- hers is very long
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:01 pm

... accept canceled

You cannot be all three races at the same time let alone 2 (a magical race w/ human is okay but nothing else)

Please edit.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Soul Points : 48

Character sheet
Race: Flower Maidan

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 pm

oh btw just a note. if you're gonna act like Kura then you should really find a way to calm Ryu down if he ever get's angry at you. there's really a 'show no mercy' policy for people who annoy Ryuuou. :] just a little heads up.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Haichu~ read the following 2 posts and edit.
(read spoiler)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ryuuou on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:16 pm

yellow text: what's this for?
orange text: no one is to be a god or goddess here unless i accept it (being admin is great)

red text: no one is to open portals except spellcasters
Green text: you can not shape shift unless you are a spellcaster, werewolf, vampire or certian spieces of demons
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:01 pm

dammnit itachi >< kura just wants to share accounts, and she says she is too lazy to reetype her whole story which is so friggen long!lmfao, itachi's rage? xD I probably had worse @_@ let's see...there was the time Kura made me feel shitty when I blew something up....then there was death-chan @_@ who, holy crap made me wanna die...then there was bloodly-chan who was just as bad....ugh....gawd, and then I made this guy feel shitty who killed himself >_> which i feel terrible now
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:08 pm

btw please let kura, because here is what might happen if she isn't

1. bring out the loooongggg reason
2. start yelling or something
3. O.o find you and go to your house and start saying YOU WILL let me be the goddess >_>
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:12 pm

.......O-e WHY THE HELL DID YOU DELETE MY TOPICS YOU BAKA HEAD >_<
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:20 pm

woah slow down haichu!
you'll get banned that way ya know
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Haichu wrote:
btw please let kura, because here is what might happen if she isn't

1. bring out the loooongggg reason
2. start yelling or something
3. O.o find you and go to your house and start saying YOU WILL let me be the goddess >_>

1. *shrugs*
2. try me
3. lovely ^_^ let's prepare my house for the special guest shall we. i'm not who you really think I am

My answer is still no

and cullen ... if you leak it out I'll be sucking you blood out, every. single. drop

Last edited by Ryuuou on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:32 pm

O_O

leak out what?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Haichu wrote:
dammnit itachi >< kura just wants to share accounts, and she says she is too lazy to reetype her whole story which is so friggen long!lmfao, itachi's rage? xD I probably had worse @_@ let's see...there was the time Kura made me feel shitty when I blew something up....then there was death-chan @_@ who, holy crap made me wanna die...then there was bloodly-chan who was just as bad....ugh....gawd, and then I made this guy feel shitty who killed himself >_> which i feel terrible now

*shrugs*

She's too lazy... That's her problem.

retype.... heard of copy and paste.

Her story too long.... make it short and simple.

death chan, bloody chan... who the Hell are they any way

you killed a guy.... That's really nice to hear ^_^ no really .. would you like me to call the police for you?

ooc: WHAT DO YOU THINK?! >=E
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 pm

*thinks*

nope, no idea
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:40 pm

*knocks edward over the head*

dude I thought you can read minds
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 pm

not yours
LOL
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 pm

... nice to know.... forget it
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:49 pm

i sorta did?

*ducks head*
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 pm

SORTTA DID WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 pm

you already know

*whimpers*

i feel pathetic now
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:58 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:01 pm

>.<

meep!!!

s-scared now....>.<

Last edited by Edward Cullen on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:14 pm

......you should be.... you really really should be..........
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:23 pm

i know coz i am

meep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next