The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:42 pm

itachi, to be honest, i dont give a sh*t ^^
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:43 pm

honestly bad choice Haichu
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:46 pm

i know and idc...besides if he bans me w/e, i could just get a friend to unban me, and me and kura already are working on our owns sites with what? almost 3000 ppl? and friends site with 3000 ppl?
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:47 pm

then no point in joining here
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:49 pm

ya, i join all sites, and just go on most of them all the time, im just saying its itachis problem if he bans me, so w/e if he does i can go to my site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki   Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haichu (d*mn and need to think of a last name ><)/ Kura TenshiTenki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2